Group Visit 15+
Winzerwald Winery is happy to welcome guests arriving in groups.
To be sure that all guests have an enjoyable and safe family-friendly experience at Winzerwald Winery we ask the following:
- Groups arriving at the winery with 15 or more guests, must make reservations in advance. Group reservations may fill up on the weekend and those without reservations may have to be turned away if we are already full. The reservation shall include the number in your party and the date and time of your arrival. Any major change in the time of your arrival must be called in advance or you may risk waiting until after another group is served, or having your visit cancelled without a refund.
- Groups shall pay in advance, unless a single payment by the group leader at the time of arrival is approved in advance. Group tasting or tour fees are $5 per person and include a pre-flighted list of 6 wines. An additional wine or two are offered to individual guests if desired after the main flight.
- Food from the Wein Kitchen restaurant may be arranged for the group by calling 72 hours in advance of your visit.
- Weekend group visits must arrive a minimum of two hours prior to the tasting room closing time.
- A staff member will greet you upon arrival to show you a designated limousine or bus parking area.
- All guest tasting wine will be carded and must have their identification available prior to receiving their tasting glass.
- All outside food and alcohol are prohibited according to State law on the winery and restaurant licensed property. Any coolers, bags or baskets will be checked. No large containers are allowed in the tasting room or dining areas inside or out.
- Individuals or groups exhibiting any unlawful, anti-social or non-G rated behavior will be asked to leave the premises with no refund. This includes but is not limited to loud noises or music, intoxication, excessive profanity, and littering or endangering other’s safety or property. Intoxicated persons will not be served or sold alcohol regardless of a reservation confirmation nor will be admitted with outside food or alcohol.